You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

June 13, 2008

Family Day!


Last Sunday I spent the whole day with family. I love those kind of days!! My little brother is an awesome baseball player. Not only can he pitch, but he's hitting a .652 with 17 RBI's. I am so proud of him. I tell everyone this, but mark my words, He's going to go pro. He has what it takes, I just see it in him. After I went to his game, I went to my niece's dance recital (Alicea's daughter). As you can see in the pics, she is a doll. She just melts my heart! They both make me so proud!

~Ash

My little brother, Robbie




Getting Ready for the big show



Our little ballerina, Madi



She makes me the proudest aunt in the world!






No comments: