You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

May 7, 2009

Easter with Madi!

After finding the Easter eggs and an amazing basket which included peeps, watercolor paints, colored pencils and her very own pencil sharpener... (which we had a lecture on why we don't "sharpen" our fingers in pencil sharpeners after she "sharpened her pinky... She fortunately didn't get hurt, but she did manage to slice off her nail. I told her Madi, we can NOT sharpen our fingers, there is a very sharp knife in there made for pencils only. She looked at me with these eyes and said,"A KNIFE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! I'LL NEVER STICK MY FINGER IN THERE AGAIN!!!" She is such an adult! :) Then, Madi and I were off to visit with her cousins.

So I had so much fun spending time with my nephews and niece on Easter and of course I had my cam along... :) To Sarah, my sister-in-law, who was working on Easter, Happy Mother's Day!!! Hope you like the pics of the boys! :)
Alex


Tyler

Ethan

We also visited my Dads... Madi just loves her Uncle Robbie!

and her Aunt Michelle! She was so happy to see her cousins Connor, Emma and Gavin she ran straight past her huge Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa!

I definitely think this was an Easter to remember for her! Did I mention she colored 2 dozen eggs? :) and let me not forget Madi's "favorite person"... Aunt Ashley!

1 comment:

ELisa said...

Yay! The blog looks great!!! And such adorable pictures too!!!