You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

November 10, 2010

Jill and Sean

When I met with Jill we instantly clicked. By the end of hour, we were booked as her photographer. She was beautiful, down to Earth, sincere and has a very calm and collected aura about her. She told me about how her and her fiance, Sean, met and how they loved to go bike riding together. I instantly decided we had to incorporate bicycles somehow into their shoot. This is what we came up with...... LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
(This is seriously what I had envisioned in my mind!! Thank you guys for making it a reality!!!)
I think riding a bike in heels is really the only way to do it. Cheers to you Jill.




Another Favorite.
Another Favorite. Leave me alone....I can't decide on just one, or two, or three! :)
Jill-you are going to make a beautiful June Bride.

And there is always time for a few family shots. :)



My favorites of the day. I look at this, and instantly think America's Next Top Model or an advertisement for Express.



View Slideshow HERE.
Contact LeLe Photography HERE.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

beautiful session!