You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

March 6, 2011

This is Why I Live to Do What I Do.....


I received an email from one of our LeLe Brides....This was the last paragraph of that email.....

"Also, I just wanted to let you know how much our wedding pictures mean to us. Since we couldn't find the camcorder the day of the wedding and subsequently don't have our wedding on video, the pictures are so important to us! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them! They are something that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!"

Knowing they chose Alicea and I to capture these moments that they cherish means the world to me. Knowing that these are the memories they will pass on to their children and their children's children....it is overwhelmingly humbling. Thank you for inviting us into your lives.

1 comment:

Megan said...

They were also so important because Alexander was unable to be at the wedding! He went through the wedding album and said, "Is this the part where you said 'I love you?' and 'Look at that cake!" We need to do a family session soon! And of course, we will be calling you when we decide to have a baby, as well! You two are the only ones I trust to truly capture those special moments in our lives!