You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

June 7, 2012

Welcome Itty Bitty Olivia!

I am loving all things Olivia right now.   John Mayer just dropped his new album Born & Raised on 5/22 which features a song I can not seem to get out of my head titled, "Something Like Olivia".   Quick apology to Andy, Laura and baby Olivia who had to endure my attempt at singing while shooting their Itty Bitty Session.   :)    I wanted to keep this design girly, simple, and beautiful.    I used the soft color palate of neutrals, pale green, and shades of pink to keep it all flowing together.   I am in love with this little lady!!   

(one side of the announcement is on the top 1/2 below.  other side is the bottom 1/2.)

1 comment:

Vaughn Mathis said...

So adorable y'all!