You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

April 12, 2008

Last Dance

If you didn't know already, I am a cosmetologist and have been for 10 years. Yesterday I did hair and make-up for Alisha for her Senior Prom. Pretty cool right? Yes and then no... I have done her hair & make-up for every dance since her 8th grade year and now this is it. She's a senior. Last dance. I couldn't help but feel a little sad that I wouldn't be doing this ever again and I could only imagine how it will feel one day when my sweet little girl will be having her last dance. I wish the best for Miss Alisha and I will miss "our" dances.

What a yucky day outside today! I took off to have a fun day with my daughter and my husband... so of course it's cold, windy and 30 degrees outside. No zoo for us today! I did manage to get a few cute pics of Madi as we were lying in our bed reading books this afternoon. She's so cute...
-Alicea

No comments: