You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

April 13, 2008

SO excited!

Today my sister and I are doing a networking photographer's party. Along with 20 other photographers, we will be shooting an engagement session and a high fashion session. It will be frrrrrreeeeezing, but I can't wait!! I will be posting some of the pics very soon. We also have a newborn session tomorrow!

Now...a little bit about me. I have always been very busy in my life. The entire time throughout school I held down a full time, sometimes 2 full time jobs. I graduated from Lindenwood last May with a degree in Business/ Marketing. During the end of college, I never really got to take to many electives. So... I went back full time to take some more photo based and graphic design classes. On another note...

This is one of the cutest little boys I know, Brayden Michael.
Isn't he so stinkin' cute! :)

No comments: