You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

July 6, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. McScoots!

June has been a busy month! The one weekend I was not shooting a wedding, I had TWO to go to! That's right!! One on Friday and one on Saturday!! Both out of town. So... I left town on Friday and drove to Chicago for the 1st of my two wedding weekend getaway. Scooter and Lindsay were tying the knot at a BEAUTIFUL country club in Tinley Park. You could not have asked for a more perfect day outside!!! I could not help from shooting away!

I just could not get enough of the little flower girls!! They were so cute in their little polka-dots!!





This was so funny! She was sitting right behind the bride and groom as they were saying their vows, and she just kept making funny faces the whole time!!



My favorite shot of the day....


Of course some details....



So any wedding photographer knows that the best part about the day is the wedding cake!! THIS WAS THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER HAD!! Good job Creative Cakes!! I can still close my eyes and taste it!! It was REAL banana bread with mocha filling. Oh my god.....so good. No, really you do not understand!

Creative Cakes also made my neices bday cake in February. She had been allergic to egg for the past 3 years of her life, and finally got over the allergy. SO, Alicea went all out and got this cake from Creative Cakes. So cute, and so delicious!!




The cake was not all!! Scooter not only works at Ted Drewes, but his Grandpa (who was just so sweet) is Ted Drewes. All the guests were lucky enough to get a sweet treat (no pun intended) to go with the cake!! SO GOOD!

1 comment:

Joy Lyn Phillips said...

love the kissing shot!! So cute!! And I love that location...shot a beautiful wedding there. Nice job!!