You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

November 12, 2009

Beautiful November Day!

Last Saturday was a typical Saturday morning routine pre-wedding. Power Yoga at 8am, followed by my Skinny Vanilla Grande Latte (Iced, of course), followed by getting ready for a day full of shooting. This past Saturday was no different. Like clockwork, after my little routine I was on my way. When I pulled up to the ceremony site, I fell in love with the quaint little chapel. It was beyond charming. Not only was the venue adorable, but then.....the bride showed up. To say that she was stunning was an understatement. She could take your breath away, and her dress looked like it had been made for her, especially. To make the day even more picturesque, the weather did not seem like it belonged to November. It was absolutely PERFECT outside. A slight breeze, beautiful sunny lighting, and the sun rays seemed to beam down on everyone. A HUGE thank you to Kelly Manno for inviting me to shoot this wedding with you. It is so nice to 2nd shoot for the day!! xoxo


After the ceremony we went to the Loop for a couple night/city style shots. Loved how the bride incorporated night shots into her schedule.



Then...The reception at the Visitor's Center in Forest Park. Super cute Venue. Drapes, twinkle lights, and she went to town on the fall decor. I LOVED IT!!!!!



Kelly rocking out that baby bump!

6 comments:

PQ said...

those are awesome! i love the shot of them running to the theater.

-Pamela

debi said...

What a beautiful bride and the pictures are just great. I like the shot where she is walking & turns to the camera. Great images

tclauf said...

Ashley these pictures are beautiful! I was so pleased that you were the second shooter my brothers wedding. Thank you for posting some and we all can't wait to see all the pictures from that absolutely beautiful day!
Tracy

Wendy said...

Love these pictures. You guys did an AMAZING job!! Can't wait to see the rest. I am sure they will all be beautiful.

Wendy

Heather said...

OMG girl! I LOVE THEM!
You and Kelly were so great! Thank you sooooo much!

I can't wait to see the rest!

Tim said...

Great pictures!!! And thank you for shooting our wedding!