You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

September 12, 2010

Shandi: Class of 2011

As Shandi walked towards us when we first met for her Senior Session, I took one look at her and knew it would be a good photo session. She was full of personality and style. I am always a "posey" type of person. The type of poses you see in Vogue or something that comes out of a magazine. Of course, this is coming from a girl who grew up with her mother telling her "Put your hand on your hip." in literally every picture taken from the age of two on. Honestly, my "posey-ness" is out my control. To this day, if I try to take a picture with out my hand on my hip, I suddenly feel out of place and uncomfortable. I love fashion, I love style, I love modeling, and I love striking a fierce pose. Throughout the session, there was no need to show any poses to Shandi. She was working it! We have a future Heidi Klum on our hands! I could not have been more proud of this girl! :) You know it is a good session when you have a permanent smile fixed on the photographer's faces!










One of my faves.....





Her best friend came along for the shoot, so of course we had to get a few pics of them together....



View Shandi's Slideshow HERE.

No comments: