You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

September 19, 2010

Soon to Be Mr. & Mrs.: Kyle and Allie

Kyle and Allie will be tying the knot this Friday. A few days ago, I captured their engagement session. Kyle and Allie are both friends of mine. There have been many patio parties, get-togethers, and lazy Sundays spent at their house infamously named "The 4026" after their address. Naturally, it seemed obvious that we should start their engagement session on their front porch. :)

Then we were off to Cherokee Street. I loveeeee colors and textures in my pictures, and this is one location that does not lack either of them.

One of my favorites...




One of my favorites...
Allie, you have some of the most Beautiful eyes!!!
Another one of my favorites...



Kyle and Allie: I feel lucky to be the one capturing and attending your wedding in less than one week! Congrats and I hope that every time you look at these pictures you can feel the love that I witnessed between you two on this HOT HOT HOT September afternoon. xoxo

View the Slideshow HERE!

No comments: