You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

October 1, 2010

Meet the Sullivans

Sometimes you meet people, and in an instant you feel as if you are better because you know them. The Sullivans are on that list of people. As soon as I was welcomed into their home, I fell in love with them, their adorable chubby cheeked little man, and their beautiful home. There was natural light EVERYWHERE in their home! Floor to ceiling windows. A photographer's dream. Aside from their home, they were sweet, inviting and kind. They had this calm serenity about them. I have always felt like the parent's personality and vibe rubs off on the child. My theory was proven true this day. Their little man was a perfect angel full of smiles, laughs and personality. His huge smile and big blue eyes stole my heart. Take a look for yourself...









Angelique and Jeff- Thank you for inviting me into your home, and I hope you enjoyed your birthday lunch!! Let me know if you had a chance to try out that winery!! :)

No comments: