You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

December 7, 2010

That's What I'm Talkin' About!

My dad sent his first text message about a year ago. I was having a fall costume party. About ten minutes after he left the get together, my phone made the familar chime it makes when I receive a text. As I read the text, I did not know whether to be confused or laugh. It simply read, "Sup." My dad is a pretty funny guy. He is 6'5", and is a master at the scare tactic when it comes to certain guys he has met. But the guy is funny. I will give him that. He knows how to have a good time, and he knows how to make people laugh. For the past year, I have randomly received text messages from him that read, "Sup", "Yo" and his personal favorite, "THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!". Recently, he must have gotten tired of typing out the full sentence, because the text started saying "TWITA". For two weeks, I thought he didn't know how to spell twitter, until it finally dawned on me. :) That brings me to Christie and Tony. :) As soon as we began their session, we were getting the shots that we love! There must have been something in the air (possibly the coldness), because Alicea and I were slap happy. We kept saying "THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!!!" The laughs were endless at this session. Tony is seriously hilarious. After we were done shooting, we sat inside talking, laughing, gossiping, and drinking coffee for a good hour. :) We are so excited to be capturing your wedding this weekend!!!!
One of my favorites!!!


My other favorite.....






Christie also had us design her a Christmas Card. Here is what I came up with......

The Front.....
The Back


Alicea doing her thing.....This is the look Alicea usually gives me when I am trying to explain some wacky idea I just came up with.....


Oh yeah....I rock out the purple sweatpants, and purple gloves. :) No shame.
I usually make a fool out of myself to get the genuine laughs out of my brides and grooms...

View Slideshow HERE.

Contact LeLe Photography HERE.

No comments: