You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

April 19, 2012

Salon Antebellum.Kelly

[by Ash-a-ley]
Long hair, short hair, yes.....even no hair......I have seen Kelly as a platinum blonde, a bombshell brunette, a vibrant red head and every shade between.   Have you ever met one of those people that can pull off any and every hair style they try out?    Kelly is one of those people.    As I sit here writing this blog, I thought about all the different looks I have seen on Kelly throughout the years, and she was able to pull of every single look.   That is because Kelly is not just beautiful on the outside, but she is the very definition of beauty on the inside.  Last year, as she cheered on the people shaving her head for a charity event....I felt nervous for her...and I was just there to support her on the sidelines.   You should have seen this girl though.  As her long locks fell to the floor, she sat tall and held her head high.  I think I saw tears in her families eyes, but I know it is because they see what I saw....   Her smile, her confidence, her self-assurance, her love of life and pure beauty......it exudes from her very being.   It is the kind of personality you do not only see.....but you FEEL when you are in the same room.     

Kelly is an amazing hair stylist and also a Master Platform Artist for one of my favorite hair product companies....Big Sexy Hair.  For the past year she has been working incredibly hard on following her dream and vision of opening her own salon.  She is the kind of woman that once she has her mind set on something....consider it done.   I can not even begin to tell you all how very proud I am to see how Kelly's hard work had paid off.  All of the long hours, planning, executing, painting, and searching for the perfect decor nearly made me choke up a little when I saw it for the first time.   I always stress the importance of hard work and how rewarding it is to see the fruition of following through.  
With all of that being said, I present Kelly's baby......Salon Antebellum.   I spent the day there with Kelly on the other end of my camera.....and of course myself on the other end of her scissors (and hair dye).   I made the jump and became a ginger.   LOVE LOVE LOVE my red hair, Kel!!       

And to all of my future brides......Kelly and her team are available for all of your hair and makeup needs!! She was there for Christina's hair and makeup......and let me tell you, Christina looked FABULOUS from the moment we arrived to the moment we left!!!   Contact Salon Antebellum to set up a consultation or chat with Kelly!

No comments: