You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

April 26, 2012

Welcome Itty Bitty Will!!!

First we met Christi and Dan when they were anticipating the arrival of Grant.    It was love at first sight with this little man....and that love has only grown and grown!    His big blue eyes, that blonde spiky hair, and the most recent development......he says my name, but only in that cute, remind me of my baby brother kind of way.......   "Ash-ee!"......Just when I did not think I could fall in love with this family any more.....BAM.....Christi tells me the news that they are expecting, and she wants us to capture a BirthStory for their baby boy on the way.    I am proud to introduce to you all   William Christopher!!!!    Can't wait to share the rest of this BirthStory with you all!!!     


No comments: