You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! :)


{Ash-a-ley}

"I carry your heart with me,
I carry it in my heart.  
I am never without it.
Anywhere I go, you go, my dear."
~E.E. Cummings

On February 7, 1985, I opened my eyes and you were the first thing I saw.  Your arms were the first comfort I felt, and your love was the first thing I knew.   This love, comfort and presence has abundantly been a part of my life and shaped me into the person I am today.    I may be an adult, but I will never stop needing you or your love in my life.  

You have given so much to me, so today is about you.  

Here's to you on this Mother's Day.   
For all of those times you had the words of wisdom I needed to guide me.  
For all of the times I wasn't ready to talk, but no words were needed.  Your presence alone let me know I was not alone.
For all of the hugs, kisses, squeezes and cuddles,
For reminding me of who I am and what I deserve when I feel lost,
For being the first to celebrate and take pride in my accomplishments,
For all of the times you sat on the bleachers and watched me cheer at each and every game, 
For the unconditional, over-abundant love that has made me feel like I can do anything,
For going out of your way to let me know that there is no where else you would rather be but there for me,
For worrying enough for the both of us,
For never letting me wonder if you would be there,
For giving me the gift of being a sister to Alicea and Scott, 
For my childhood, which is filled with memories of you, your love, and our time together.   
For all of the times you braided my hair and played with my hair until I fell asleep.
For the hours of sleep you have lost, things you have given up, and sacrifices you have made.
For all of the support that has shown me how to fearlessly give myself everything that I have ever wanted in this life.
For not only calling me, "your angel" but always making me feel like I was.

For everything, thank you.   I needed your love and felt it each and every time.   I have always felt the importance of following my heart, and knowing that you have given me so much of your heart, I feel that no matter where I am in this big, big world.....I am never alone.   Our hearts are one....and each and every time I take the steps to follow my heart....you are there.  You have given me so much of your heart, strength, love, support, and guidance has given me the wings to become my own person and work on leading a life that would make you proud.  Your belief in my ability made me believe in myself.   When I count my blessings, you are always at the top of that list.   For all of this, and so much more....I love you to the sky. 

Happy Mother's Day to all of the LeLe mamas out there!!!!   :)   xoxo



Mom from LeLe Photography on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Mom-Debi said...

I LOVED the Mother's Day blog & video slideshow. So many good memories. I love you so much