You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

May 14, 2012

Engaged: Sally & Richie

{Ash-a-ley}
Springtime is upon us and love is in the air.   I have been quite the busy bee shooting one engagement session after the next.    The weather has been sheer perfection, and I love love love getting my brides and grooms-to-be super comfy with my shooting style.   I could not be more excited, proud, or happy for Sally.  She is not only a bride, but also a dear friend.  The kind of friend who always has an ear to listen and an un-biased piece of advice to give.   She is the kind of friend you know you can trust and know you would never have a boring night out on the town with.   :)  Richie: I know you already know this, but you have quite the catch with my little Sally from the Valley.   Being in love never looked so good!!!!
one of my faves...
okay....another fave.....
And we had to bring out another big piece of Sally and Richie's life for their shoot......their pups!!!  


Check out more pics on their slideshow HERE.

No comments: