You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

June 12, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Tanner!


{Ash-a-ley}
During BirthStories, I feel like develop a special relationship, a bond with my clients.  I am by their side capturing the entire journey from baby bump to the first moment they meet their one.   It never ceases to blow we away when  I receive that email, text or phone call telling me that their Itty Bitty is no longer a baby, and they are going to be turning one.   As cliche as it is, time flies.   I could not believe my eyes when I saw this beautiful blue eyed boy with a head full of blonde hair running so fast I could hardly keep up.  Happy Birthday to another LeLe baby on his one year milestone!!!
I always like to find a quick minute during the session to bring it back to basics and get some pics of just Mom & Dad.  :)   

No comments: