You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

July 16, 2012

Haylee: Sunshine & Sparkles

{Ash-a-ley}
Ripe Belly, BirthDay, Itty Bitty Session, 3 Month, 6 Month, and now I present to you,  Miss Haylee's 9 Month Portrait Session!    It is hard to believe that the next time I see her, we will be shooting her 1st Birthday Pictures!    A portrait session every 3 months may sound like a little much.....but anyone who has watched their little baby grow up, they know how fast that first year flies by.  I often hear them talking about how it seems like it was just yesterday that they were up all of those sleepless night as new parents entrusted with this little baby they had waited so patiently to meet.   During that first year, they change, grow and become a little person all too fast.  Jessi and Steve will always have these images that bring them back to each milestone, moment and feeling that they shared as they proudly watched their baby girl grow up.    Happy 9 Months!!!!    

I was like a kid in a candy store when I pulled my brand new Drop it Modern backdrop out of the box!!!  Sparkles, sparkles, and more sparkles!!!!   The bling bling mesmerizes me and brings me to my happy place.   SO HAPPY that my FedEx man delivered this very special backdrop the morning of Haylee's shoot!!!!    
Those chubby cheeks and juicy legs!!!   I just love this little girl!!!!!  
You would think she was born with a camera pointed at her or something!!!!   Oh wait, she was!!   :)   Such a perfect little model!   :) 


See you guys real soon!!!!     xoxoxo  

No comments: