You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

May 15, 2013

Aaron +Meg:Saint Louis Engagement

(by Ash-a-ley)

I never know who I am going to meet when I show up to shoot a wedding.   Before I even arrive, I already know I love the bride and groom.  Throughout the day, I meet, interact, and make friends with bridesmaids, groomsmen, officiants, vendors, and yes, even the valet guys.  Fast forward anywhere from 8-12 hours, and I end up leaving the reception feeling like a part of the family.   Last summer I met Miss Meg.   She was a bridesmaid in one of my favorite weddings of the year (HI MARSHALL & AMY!!!).   That wedding was on the HOTTEST day of the year, but you would have never guessed by looking at the pics, because Amy and her girls were troopers.    Here is a flashback of that June day.......
(Amy is on the far right)
Aaron + Meg's wedding will be here on June 1st!   We met a few weeks ago for their engagement session.   We kept the session in Webster, because it is not only where they live, but also where they spend quite a bit of their time.  It made for the most lovely location.  

1 comment:

Lake0z said...

I love the pictures so much! Can't wait to see what you do with the wedding pictures!