You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

August 25, 2010

Announcing Baby Blake

I would like to announce the arrival of Mr. Blake Michael Scott. His mom and I go way back. She was my "Big Sister" during my first year of cheerleading in High School. The Junior Varsity squad would pick one of the Freshman cheerleaders to be their "Little Sister" for the year. This basically consisted of buying lots of green candy and puffy painting anything and everything with our names/class numbers....oh and lots of paw prints. Go Panthers. :) Who would have known that nine years later I would be capturing the Itty Bitty Session of my "Big Sister's" first born son. Allison and Louie -Thank you for inviting Alicea and I into your home to capture this first week at home with your little man. He is perfect.

Here is the front of the announcement. Two different options.
Option #1: I like this one a lot. But what is not to love about that faux-hawk. <3

Option #2:

Back:

2 comments:

mary mayfield said...

"Go Panthers!" Once again, awesome pics. You two are sooo talented. I can't wait to get my little peanuts pics taken by you!

VMacJen said...

omg the picture with the faux-hawk is crazy, ridiculous cute! Love it!