You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

December 6, 2010

Hahn Family

I met with this family at Forest Park and instantly fell in love with their two little girls, Addison and Jordan. Jordan had this smile that you could feel. She was genuine, full of charisma, and had such a natural beauty about her. Little Addison had the biggest brown eyes that I have ever laid my eyes on. She just celebrated her 1st birthday, and she may be one....but this little lady was funny. During my family sessions, I usually find myself embarrassing myself. For over an hour, I am making silly faces and silly noises, jumping up and down, singing songs, shaking stuffed animals around, and pretty much anything else that will get the kiddos to smile. It is all for the photos, which to me is always worth it. :)



In case you didn't see it hidden in the last picture.......this is Harley!! Melt my heart.




Sisters. We may be a little partial, but we love the sisterly love. :)


Mom and her sweet girls.....

Have your cake and eat it too...
I adore this pic....
Contact LeLe Photography HERE.

No comments: