You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

March 1, 2011

Destination Engagement- San Fran : City of Love

When Lauren contacted us and asked us to her shoot her wedding, I was excited as usual. Then she asked me if it was okay that her wedding was in California. Is that okay!?!?!? Are you kidding me!?!? Of course it is. As I always say, Have camera, Will Travel. :) Photography and Traveling are my two passions in life. When I combine the two of them, it is surreal. This Destination Wedding was no different. Looking back at these pictures makes me miss the west coast more than I already do. I look at the pics, and see the streets that are more like mountains. I see the hustle and bustle of the city, and I miss all the memories I made in the city that felt like it could have been my home. Better believe I will be back there again in no time. :)
Want to know what is so funny on that pic below on the left.....well everyone told us we had to go to Baker Beach to shoot, so we did. Below is when we realized that Baker Beach was a nude beach. Nothing like a bare booty to get a real smile out of your brides and grooms. :)

Some people may only see a parking garage.....I see a perfect opportunity for a photo shoot location. This is how this went down.....
Me: "Hey Josh & Lauren....would you mind laying down on this dirty parking garage entrance?"
Josh and Lauren: "ummm....sure."
Thank you Josh & Lauren for trusting me. These are some of my favorites of the entire day......
Straight rockin it out in the middle of Stockton Street. :)


Behind the Lens Fun.....

View Slideshow of my Favorites HERE. :)

View the blog from their Wedding HERE.

Contact LeLe for your Destination Wedding HERE.

No comments: