You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

April 11, 2011

Lola: 6 Months & All Smiles

6 months. Really? Wow. It seemed like just last week we were meeting Lola for the first time about a week after her arrival into this big world. She stole our hearts. Lola's name fits her to a T. She is bubbly and all smiles. She makes my job easy. Jan and Mike-Your family are yet another reason I am blessed to do what I do everyday. :) Enjoy your beautiful baby girl!!! Before we know it, it will be time for the 9 month session!!! :)
Outfit change #1.....I wasn't lying when I said she is all smiles.....


look at those blues...



Little Lola is ready for the Easter Bunny~
Anyone who knows me knows I love Vintage.. I saw this hat on one of my many shopping trips. Yeah, this hat was meant for an adult, but I could only see a hat for a baby session. How perfect is this!?!? :) Pillbox hat, pearls, lace.....love.


Her big photo session wore her out......Bless her little heart. :)


Jan- You look incredibly beautiful. I wish I had a pic like this of my mom with me when I was a baby. Lola will love this forever. :)



And for a little Behind the Scenes LeLe fun:
We showed up and Jan had these adorable cookie bouquets made for us! I was humbled with appreciation. So thoughtful and sweet. Did I mention how lucky I am to be your photographer?? I love you guys! :)
For all of our blog readers........We have a HUGE LeLe Announcement coming to the blog tomorrow!!!!! I am so excited to share this with you all, I can hardly contain myself. We have put a lot of thought, time and effort into this......and tomorrow is the day to share it with you!!! Cat's coming out of the bag in T-1 day!!!

Contact LeLe Photography HERE.

No comments: