You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

June 24, 2011

Soon to Be Mr. & Mrs: Christina & Josh

I met Christina when I was 15. Tenth grades seems like a world away. Throughout the years, we have worked together at random little jobs, had plenty of girls nights, and even though we may not have seen each other all the time we have stayed friends. There is one thing that stands out in my mind about Christina. For as long as I can remember, I have always thought Christina is one of the most beautiful people I know. The girl can pull off any look. Short hair, long hair, blonde hair, dark hair, red hair.......I am sure she could even pull off no hair if she really wanted to. Josh, I know Christina is going to take your breath away as she walks down the aisle towards you on October 22nd. You guys both rocked out your e-session! Here are some of my faves........


Getting that shot.......

I like Sailboats.




FIERCE! LOVE IT!






one of my FAVORITESSSSSS!!!!
Another Favorite....

October 22nd will be here before you guys know it!
There is always a little time to get silly.....
View Slideshow HERE.

Behind the Lens Fun.....

Contact LeLe Photography HERE.

No comments: