You have arrived! Welcome to the LeLe blog!!!!
2 Sisters. One Shared Love. Best way to get to know us with out knowing us is right here. We put every part of who we are into our work. Our shared hearts, souls, personalities, words, and visions are spilled out for you below in each and every blog post.
Home base is St. Louis, but we are always traveling EVERYWHERE! Destination weddings are Ashley's FAVORITE! Sooooo......no matter where in the world you may be reading this from, by all means....contact us! :)

Have camera, will travel!

June 18, 2013

Hubbell Family : Saint Louis Photography

[by Ash-a-ley]
I first met this adorable family of four when they were a family of three.    I captured big brother, Lucas' One Year pictures (which you can check out HERE).  A LOT can change in 18 months.....little boys become big brothers and families of three become families of four.   The Hubbell's are no exception.   They contacted me a few months ago and let me know that their youngest would be turning one.   I always love seeing my client's through the years.    Lucas was just as adorable, charming and cute as he was before.  He has definitely taken on the big brother role quite nicely.   I could see how Jacob looked up to his big bro.    Loving this lovely family!    

No comments: